SKIP AHEAD TO VIEW KEY TAKEAWAYS FOR YOUR HEALTHTECH BRAND:
EHR is a four letter word.
To modern techsperts, the flaws are glaring. Healthcare outsiders scratch their heads in bewilderment that any smart company wouldn’t have addressed these issues years ago, while insiders, jaded by all the industry’s long-standing limitations, simply keep trying to work around un-work-aroundable problems.
So, is anyone still trying to sort out this mess?
But in a sea of so many, how do you make your healthtech brand stand out?
1. Go the extra mile on user experience.
2. Interoperability & integration are mandatory.
3. It’s all about how you tell your healthtech brand story.
- Develop a polished, elegant visual identity that makes customers want to keep browsing and sharing your website and other materials. Explore what your competitors are doing first to make sure your brand stands out. This should include everything from your logo, colors, and fonts to icon, photography, and layout styles.
- Cultivate voice and tone pillars that specify how language should (and should not) be used to bring your healthtech brand’s unique perspective and personality to life. These should be rooted in your company’s core values and your audience’s preferred communication styles. Speaking of which…
- Make sure you know who your audiences are and how each audience influences the others—as well as the ultimate buying decision. Often healthtech brands will go all-in with a “Patients will love this!” or “It’s great for doctors!” strategy without considering who has to approve the purchase or what other systems it may need to interact with.
- Create a unique healthtech brand story that concisely outlines the value your solution brings to your customers. This should include everything from what the product is and what it does to who it’s for and why it matters to every member of the buying committee. But again, make sure what you’re saying doesn’t sound exactly like every other jargon-laced healthtech brand story in the space.